R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







JUNE!! NEED A PLAN!!}
Friday 1 June 2018 | 15:56 | 0Comment

Halfway through the holy month of Ramadan!

Praise to Allah that I am very fortunate and blessed to meet this holy month!! What will be my next plan? For now, I am sipping my home made coffee and listening to 'No Excuses' by Meghan Trainor while writing this post. June is coming soon!!

Me:

Finally I am done with my degree and I am glad that I have done my best to achieve whatever I can do in order to finish up my tertiary education. Praise to Allah! I am very grateful to my parents and my best friend for their endless support and encouragement for me to push myself to the limit. Nevertheless, I am humbled by it.

Looking for a job may seem hard for now but I was thinking to find it slowly while doing some part time job on the sideline especially back to my teaching of tuition and also doing freelance. Well, it may seem a bit of tiring to juggle all this at the moment but I really don't  mind to do it while earning money. I can't be just depending my savings so time to sweat it out.

Gym:

I have stopped gym for Ramadan but I will still do home exercise in order to keep myself fit and for my brain functioning well. So with the extra time, I might be doing something that I love to do. I told myself that age is catching up and I really need to do something while I am still young!

Business:

It is going as planned but need a little more research before executing it real soon. I have chosen the month of September for the launch but have yet set the date. Stay tuned on my blog for update. It was a pleasure to meet someone who have the same mindset in terms of setting up a business. I am very glad that we decided to do this gradually and foresee what we can do!

Blogging:

I will be actively trying my best to blog monthly as I am guessing that I have not been blogging ever since last few months. Been busy with school, work and examination. I will write a mixture of whatever happens in my life and hope it will better!!

Vlogging:

Still contemplating to start a vlog for now but I will looking into this and discussing/collaborating with Kai. I hope to come out with the content real soon!

Travelling:

I am in the midst of planning to go Bangkok and Hanoi in the month of August and September. I will share with you about my trip.

Conclusion:

I have shared about my life and what to come in a few months. I hope everything will be smooth sailing. God Bless Me. For those who have yet to follow me through my social media platform, here you go!

Instagram: rudyfarhan
Facebook: rudyfarhan
Twitter: rudii91
Youtube: rudyfarhan91
Snapchat: rudii91

That will be all for now. Stay updated with my upcoming post and my other social media platform.