R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







TWENTY EIGHTEEN!!}
Monday 1 January 2018 | 12:10 | 0Comment

Before I share my 2018 resolution. I will recapped my 2017.

2017 were a roller coaster year for me as I have a lot to juggle from school, work and more. I am glad that even though it is tough, I managed to end the year with a blast with a positive mindset and avoid any negativity that occurred to me during the year. I am very fortunate to have family members and best friends who gave me endless encouragement and support along the way. A big thank you to them! Well, I lost a best friend along the way as I guessed it was better to end our friendship before it became toxic. Nevertheless, I am contented with all the things happening in 2017 and reflect it so I wont make the same old mistakes.

2018: I would like to promise myself to be a better and wiser person. Therefore, I would like to share my 2018 resolution. Yes, it might be the same as 2017 but I trying to improve on it to be good and achieve it with pride!

Resolution:

1) Graduate with a degree!
2) Fit, lean and muscular (By end 2018)
3) Launching new business (Sept 2018)
4) Saving up and invest!
5) Business Trip: Hanoi, Bangkok, KL
6) Leisure Trip: Hong Kong, Dubai, Seoul and Japan
7) Getting a full time job
8) Birthday Party
9) Blogger and Vlogger (more to come,stay tuned)
10) To fulfill by end of 2018

I made some changes to the 2018 Resolution and no more procrastinating because age is catching up and I need to be more independent than now. With all the encouragement and support from my family members and best friends, I hope to achieve all this by end of 2018. Not to mention, May Allah bless me with great health and wealth. So it is crucial to plan my time properly and you only live once, why not do it all while I can!!

To end this post, I would like to wish my readers a big THANK YOU for all the support in 2017 and wishing all my readers a HAPPY 2018!! (: