R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







WHITE SANDS (FINALE)}
Friday 29 December 2017 | 11:47 | 0Comment

Finally a new episode is released and this is the last episode of White Sands Social Series. Sadly, White Sands Social Series have come to an end. I have gain a lot from this vlogging experience and I will continue to do this if I have the time.


In this episode, I will recapped all the 11 episodes and would like to know which episode my viewers like and why? You comment on the comment section via my social media platforms!! Hope everyone enjoys it!!


Thank you to all  my viewers for the support!! Have a great 2018 to all!!





My Links:

Youtube: rudyfarhan91
Facebook: rudyfarhan
Instagram: rudyfarhan


See you on my next post!! Have a great weekends ahead!! (: