R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







HALFWAY THROUGH!!}
Sunday 16 July 2017 | 19:53 | 0Comment

Day passes by so fast that it is already July.

Reality is harsh and I can't believe that 2017 will be coming to the end. I have too many things to do but fret not, I am making sure I will do half of the resolution that I made during the New Year 2017. May Allah bless me with great health and wealth!!

Me:

I am still the same me but I have been reflecting on my life every day. Why did I do that? I just want the best out of myself and change along the way. I am very fortunate that I am able to have some support through my family and friends. Without them, I think I won't be what I am as of today. May Allah show me a straight path in his guidance.

School:

I am graduating real soon and I am anxious about it. This is because I have really no idea what to do after becoming a graduate. But for now, I still need to end this university life with a blast and it is good to have some friends that stick with me especially Akiko, Amirah and Jayashree.

Gymming:

I have left with 5 more months to achieve my goal to get fit and gain some muscle- lean fit. It may seem hard when I first started but I am already getting on the momentum. I am happy that I am able to gain more body mass, weight and the waist is getting leaner, thanks to the abs exercise. Talking about it, I made two new friends- Adam and his girlfriend. They are a nice and friendly couple that I met. What made me say this because we talked anything and everything- no judgement or discrimination between us. This made me to know them even better and oh well, training with them will help me push to my limit. I hope everything will be what I have planned.

Events:

I have been going to events and busy attending to them as I can make new friends along the way. There were two new friends I made- Marvin and Jia Min. They are nice yet irritating people as they will always disturb me with all sort of things and I really don't mind because it made my day more brighter than ever. Nevertheless, I am glad to make new friend. I guess I will make more friend along the way who are genuine.

Business:

As I mentioned previously on my blog, the new business I am doing with one of my best friend is going as planned and we decided to go for a business trip on August to see what the country have to offer to us and get the maximum resources as possible. Stay tuned for more information once I am done with the business trip.

Family:

Thank you very very much to Allah for a blessed family with their endless encouragement for me to move on with my daily life. May Allah bless them with great wealth and health!!

Best Friends:

Who said I only need one best friend, I can have a few if there is trust between me and them. I am quite saddened with the departure of one of my best friends who I wont mentioned the name as I am feeling eerie when I recalled back but I am totally fine with it. Oh well, I have to move on right? Not to mention that, all my other best friend who are always with me is a blessing because I knew that friends come and go so I need to treasure those around me. Even though we don't always talked with each other, we knew we are still in good terms, this is what a best friend for.

Vlogging:

3 more videos to go before the end of the White Sands Social Series. I am still going to do video logging with more fresh ideas about me and my life. It is still under planning and I will tell you guys once it is ready.

Blogging:

Blogging is my passion since the first day I started and I will keep on blogging about myself and some of things that I think it worth sharing. I am grateful that this platform gave me to pen down my thoughts and give my readers the whole picture who Rudy is? It gave me satisfaction that I am able to share anything and everything to my beloved readers. Keep on reading my blog!!

Travelling:

I have already planned my August trip to Bangkok and Hanoi. So stay tuned for the updates on my next post about it and for now, I am thinking to go for a one or two day KL trip, this time I will go on a shopping spree and pamper myself! Not sure when, but eventually before my August trip.

Conclusion:

I have shared about my life and what to expect in the months to come. I hope everything will be smooth sailing. Allah Bless Me! For those who have yet to follow me through my social media platform, here you go.

Instagram: rudyfarhan
Facebook: rudyfarhan
Twitter: rudii91
Youtube: rudyfarhan91
Snapchat: rudii91

That will be all for now. Stay updated with my upcoming post and my other social media platform!!