R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







WHITE SANDS URBAN CAMPING 2.0}
Saturday 10 June 2017 | 17:15 | 0Comment

Busy with school examinations!!
Finally I am back after three months!!

I am very excited to share with you the Urban Camping 2.0 with you as it is better and bigger and fun this time round. You will sure to enjoy this Urban Camping.

All you need to do is to check out my video below for more information. Hope you guys enjoy it and excited too!!




My Links:

Youtube: rudyfarhan91
Facebook: rudyfarhan
Instagram: rudyfarhan

See you on my next post!! By the way, Happy Weekends Uolls!!