R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







WHITE SANDS MERRY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!}
Saturday 24 December 2016 | 16:27 | 0Comment

One more day to Christmas !! A week to 2017!!

Talking about Season of Giving!!
Khayrul, Mariah and myself will showed you how to wrap Christmas Gifts!

Check out my video below to find out who will be the lucky 6 winners to win this Christmas Giveaways!! All you have to do is to comment, share, like to all my social media platforms!! Good Luck!! (:





My Links:
Youtube: rudyfarhan91
Facebook: rudyfarhan
Instagram: rudyfarhan

See you on my next post in 2017!! By the way, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!