R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







RUDY X HM}
Friday 17 June 2016 | 23:17 | 0Comment

POSE.ACTION.SNAP

Enjoying the moment of taking a lot of pictures wearing my blue striped top from H&M with the combination of my blue denim jean ,denim jacket and grey converse high cut shoes and sunglasses to make it complete. Oh yeah! A light make up to go with my outfit of the day too!!

Photos:

























This is my first time taking photo shoot of myself!! It was a fun and enjoyable moment to showcase my inner talent and be confident with myself by trying new things each day! A great opportunity to tell everyone that no matter what happens in life, always face it and go on without any regrets. That will be all! See you on my upcoming post! To win this lifetime opportunity mean the world to me!!