R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







FOOD REVIEW: AFTERWIT}
Sunday 19 June 2016 | 22:53 | 0Comment

First time trying out the Mexican food!!

Afterwit is a hipster cafe which serves Mexican food like tacos, burritos and pizzas. I got hyped up when I tried their food because it is different from the food that I always eat. I went to break fast with my beloved Nazira and Valerie, where we have decided to meet up after so long! Good gossip session with them and updated more about our busy life. Thanks for the meet up! I guess the next time will be like months to come!





From the pictures above from the left to the right, they are the Dendeng Burritos,Cajun Chicken Tacos and Teriyaki Chicken Burritos. Mine was the Teriyaki Chicken Burritos, which was very savory as the combination of the teriyaki chicken and rice made me want to eat another plate of it. Nevertheless, I tried the other dishes but was a little spicy as compared to mine. To sum up it all, there was a Ramadan set promotion which comprises of either burritos or tacos, drink and dessert.

I guess I will go there for the pizzas!! So do head down to the Afterwit for their Mexican dishes! Address: 778 North Bridge Road, near to the Malay Heritage Center. That will be all for now! See you on my next post and what will be my next food adventure!!