R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







JUICY JUNE!!}
Friday 3 June 2016 | 22:22 | 0Comment

June.

Halfway to the end of 2016, I have achieved a lot of new experience along the way and have yet to accomplish my goals but fret not, I will be sure to make use of the last 6 months of 2016 to be a fruitful one.

This year, I am going to be 25. Woah! I can't believe that I have already enter a quarter of a century. Hence, it gave me boost of confidence to be more aware of the surrounding and being wiser every single day. Life may be hard at some point in time but I am sure that Allah will always guide me to the right path and nevertheless, I hope to achieve my utmost goals by the age of 30.

It may seem impossible to do it but if you put your heart and soul to it, the impossible turn to possible. I hope that everything will goes as I planned and bound to have any failure along the way but I shall take it as part of a learning process for me to ponder upon it and do the very best!


Myself:

One more year for me to graduate and a lot of things in life that I have yet to experience or to know what's it like out there. Basically, my life may be simple right now for me but I try my best to be sure that everything happen in the future may have some obstacles, so I must be on my two feet and endure it by solving it step by step. Summer vacation this year for me will be from May to August and I have lots to do apart from working or just teaching. I have plan something after the fasting month and hope my plan will be smooth as it is.




Gym:

I have been to gym twice or thrice per week, but for the month of June, I will try to be active in gym as this month, I will be preoccupied with work and tuition. Gymming made me to keep fit and healthy yet to have a desired body by the end of the year. It is hard for me as I am still new to this industry but I will try my best to get my lean and fit muscular body by the end of the year. Hard work and determination that are instilled in me will help me achieve my goal as soon as possible. I do hope that I will see the result and be satisfied with what I have, Let hope the best for me aye?


Office Work:

To see that I have been working for almost 3 months doing office work. The job I took is very flexible and I am loving it because I don't need to stress out on it. It is simple and I hope to stick with it as long as possible. Another thing, I might be taking some event related job too to save up a bit as I need to have more savings as compared to last year especially now, I am having my summer vacation. I have done my very best to save up as much as I can. My goal will be 10 thousand dollars by the end of the year.


Tuition:

As the title mentioned above, I am back to teach tuition once again after a short rest from it because I need to focus on my school examinations which just ended last month. Alhamdulilah! I am very confident that I can pass with flying colors that I have put effort on it for the past 5 months. Thank you to my best friend, school mates for helping me endure this crucial period of the year!

This time, I taught Malay for a Primary 6 student. I am very fortunate to teach different races such as Chinese, Eurasian and Indian. It is a pleasure to teach them my very own mother tongue and gave me confidence to show that Malay is simple and everyone can master it if you put effort to it. Nevertheless, I will be learning Mandarin by the end of the month and hope to excel it in terms of conversation. I hope to get more tuition assignments and those out there who need a Malay tuition, can email me at rudyfarhan91@gmail.com.


Tantric Bar:

My virgin trip to tantric bar with my beloved friend, Akiko Goto! It was after our last paper and we have decided to try our luck to see how the bar will be like but it turned out to be quiet on the Monday night but nevertheless, I am happy to know that I spent quality time with Akiko Goto and hope that our friendship will lasts till we graduate next year. Drank this mocktail and I am loving it because it tastes so fabolous. The price for the drink is affordable and you should get it a try! Can't wait for the next trip in July with Akiko Goto again.





Worst Job:

I have to say that I took up this one week job and I felt that it is the worst job in my life. Let me tell you how the experience is like. Firstly, I have no training as they have promised to have one. Then, I felt like I am underpaid and working like only 5 hours make me like as if I have worked like 12 hours. Damn it right. The people that I worked with are useless, lazy and pathetic and the list goes on. Not only that, everything I do is all wrong and I felt like I am working with uncivilized people. Thank God, I decided to quit this bloody job and I will like to tell you guys who want to find a part time jobs, be sure to keep on asking questions about the job or else you will regret it.

Another one will be the IT job that I took, I have to say that this is the other way around. Wasting time to go for training and told me last minutes that I am not selected for the job, one day before the job started. Totally pathetic and hope this people should be aware that everyone's time is precious and don't ever waste people time on this as there are more jobs that they can find within the short period of time.

To sum up, I hope this people should realize that everyone's time is precious and don;t try to con people if you yourself unsure about the job that you want to offer to the people out there. It is a lesson to be learnt for me and I hope this people need to wake up!! Sorry for the rant! I am just want to let you know and beware of this people out there.


Gossip Time with Mariah:

I had a good time with Mariah last weekends and hope that we can meet up again after you came back from Korea! We love to talk about everything and anything!!



Future Me:

For the month of June to August, I will make use of  my time fruitfully. I will grow to be more wiser and better person in the future. I will be more focus on my gym routine, work related and tuition. I will be travelling with my sister and by myself. I hope that everything will be fine as it is

I will like to wish all my Muslim friends Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadan yang Mubarak. For me, I pray that I can fast for the whole period of Ramadan. Insyaallah! See you in my next post!! (: