R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







FOOD REVIEW: WORKING TITLE}
Friday 24 June 2016 | 22:51 | 0Comment

Happy Wednesday!!

Working Title is a hipster cafe which serves their signature burger and crispy fries. There were different types of burger you can choose. Once again, it was my first time eating the burger and I am glad that the surrounding of the cafe is calm and love the mural painted on their wall. Six months since I met my lovely beloved best friend, Khayrul and Ming Whee as we were occupied with either work or school. Finally, we met again for dinner/ break fast. Had a great time chatting with them about our life!!




Managed to take only my portion of the burger as the lighting of the cafe is too dim and I felt that the cafe is like I am going to a bar! Nevertheless, the music made me feel like home. What we ate? I chose Baconator Burger consists of beef and bacon, Khayrul chose Fowl Play consists of chicken meat while Ming Whee chose Darkwing Duck consists of ducks meat with bandung latte and different types of desserts of the day that we ate were Cheese Cream Tart and Chocolate Lava Cake.

As it was a Ramadan Special, we only paid $25 for the burger, drink and dessert. A good meal that satisfy yourself. I was totally full after eating those and with my great best friends with me, it sums up a wonderful Wednesday night with them. You can visit them at 48 Arab Street Singapore 199745.That will be all for now! See you on my next post!! (: