R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







MAY MADNESS!!}
Wednesday 11 May 2016 | 11:40 | 0Comment

A month of hiatus from my blog. I have decided to pen down my thoughts and what have happened to me for the past one month. It seems the month of April is full of up and down for me as I guessed it is not the good month for me after all.


Preparation for May Examinations:

I am very grateful that I have put a lot of effort in ensuring that the module that I took are well prepared and I can do it just fine. To see the fact that I have already taken two of my modules examinations in the past week, I guess that I did fairly well for it as the papers was so difficult to begin with and I almost gave up halfway as I was thinking that this year exams will go easy on me but oh no, I think I will need to step up my studying and I hope that the last paper will be what I am expected.


Affordable Art Fair-AAFter Glow Evening:

I am glad that I am able to attend the Art fair with my best friend Khayrul. It was amazing for me to know different kinds of artwork displaying on that day from different parts of the world. Kudos to the artists that are able to give their best to have their artwork displayed and recognised. It will be good if Art Lover will be buy the art from them. Below is the picture I took with my popsicle!!





Headed down to Suntec City to have a casual chat about our life and all the juicy gossip that we are yearning to talk about. It is good to share and ask for any opinion along the way as it gave me some thinking on what to do next.






Gymming:

One month has passed since I started gymming and I am glad that I have made some improvement in terms of my fitness and I can see that I am quite muscular as compared to the previous time. I am always make sure that I am able to keep myself fit and fabulous as it is the way for me to be healthy. Now, I do take care on what I ate and also be sure that I will maintain it till I got what the body I want. All the best for me and I am waiting till end of the July to achieve my goal.


Gossip Time with Akiko Goto:

Akiko Goto is a good friend of mine since last September up till now and hope our friendship will lasts. We will shared whatever we can under the roof and trying to motivate each other when we are down especially during examinations period. This critical period gave me to be more bonded and thus, we are able to relate back on how determined we are to complete our 2nd year a blast. I am fortunate that we are able to share the common topic. Went to have a dinner with her during our study break and share whatever we have in our mind. I can't wait for our virgin trip to the club!!





Mother's Day Celebration:

This year, I celebrated Mother's day at home. My sister and me bought her a bottle of candle from Yankee Candle and she is loving it. The cake was bought by my mum to celebrate the Mother's day with my grandmother. I am very fortunate to have my mum and grandmother as part of my life. 

As for me, everyday is a Mother's day for me as showing care and concern to the loved one is very important especially when you are down or happy, Mother will be there for you. Same goes to my grandmother, even though she may be old but she have lots of experience to share and how to live life to the fullest. Not only that, I hope that everyone will be having the same mindset as me as we only live once and cherish those people around you. Next, my sis and me will be treating my mum a seafood buffet as her second present!! Love you Mum!! Muacks!!






Future Me:

As school examinations going to end by 16 May, I will be busy gymming and at the same time, working part time as I guess it is time for me to save money for my rainy day. I decided not to take up any summer vacation internship as I prefer to do it on my final year of my University course.

Apart from that, I will be travelling to KL and Vietnam during this summer vacation as I need some time alone reflecting on what I should do once I graduate and what will be the goal for the next 5 years. This is very crucial for me that I am not getting any younger each day and time to have some me time alone. Nevertheless, I will be back on my two feet and talk more about it in my next post.

See you in my next post.. XOXO!!  You may follow me on my snapchat @RUDII91 for my daily rant!!