R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







SNAP.FLASH.ACTION}
Saturday 9 April 2016 | 22:26 | 0Comment

Hello April!!

After a month of hiatus from my blog, I decided to write down some thoughts about my life and I guess this time will be a little be interesting as compared to my previous blog post. I am glad that everything that happened in life have the reason to it. I am hoping that my life will be as fabulous as it is for now.




Exams in May:

Less than 3 weeks for my finals and I am very fortunate to have time to plan my study schedule in order to fully maximize my time in order to be sure that I can cover as much as possible for my upcoming exams. As a 2nd year student, I am very aware that I need to put a lot of effort in order to maintain the grade I want or else the following year will be tough for me. With the help of my good friend, Akiko, we are still on par to achieve the desired time to sum up everything by the end of April. Pray that everything will goes as smoothly as possible.


Gymming:

I have been heading the gym twice or thrice per week. This routine have been ongoing for the past two weeks because I really need to stay healthy and at the same time, to relieve my stress from all the revision that I have done. I will remind myself to keep on pushing to my limit and don't be lazy or else I will not be so productive studying for my finals. I hope to get in shape before July. That will be my goal.


Tea Time:

Going for a tea time at Arteastiq and chilling for the day as I really need to unwind the stress out of me and to have me time alone once again. Arteastiq have a good ambience and I just love the lychee tea that I drank on that day. Indulging the tea by looking outside the window and remind myself that some point in time, you have to just live life to the fullest, forget the past and do better for the future. This helps me to know that I need to enjoy my life even though there is up and down to it.





CLEO Campus Search 2016:

Let me elaborate more about it and will be the main topic of my post. I stumbled upon this thing and decided to try my luck in getting myself into this, so I decided to apply for it. Last month, I received a call from one of the CLEO personnel stating that I am selected for the semi finals. Come on, I did not believe it at first but after more clarification from the person, I am delighted to accept the offer. I was ecstatic at that point in time but thing turned out to be a rush for me as I need to go for hair appointment, a one to one consultation with the modelling agency. Everything happened so fast.

Met a couple of new people and they are nice guy and girl who are studying in the local poly and university. It was interesting to chat with them and that was the semi final day. Ironically, the semi finals is just pre-rehearsal for us to be ready for the finals. Oh well, as it is my first time doing it, I guess the nervousness strike me and I was not that determined but oh well, I just need to slay it on the finals.

Fast forward to the finals, it was the moment of truth and everyone are ready to own the stage and giving their utmost shot to get the top 3 position. It was a fun yet memorable journey for me even though I did not win this campus search. The important is that the friendship forge within ourselves and knowing them in a short period of time. Oh well, I wished the best for all and hope to see you again. With that, it was an amazing two weeks of the month.




Future Me:

Time to think ahead and do my very best to achieve what I want in life. At some point in time when I am down, I will just need to move on and do something I like than rather to be confined with depression as I know that life may be hard on me and living in this world make me think that everything happens for a reason. With a lot of encouragement from my beloved family members and best friends, I will be able to live life to the fullest without any regret.

There may times that everything just made me realize that why this thing happened to me not the rest of the people around me but to have a faith in myself, I will not doubt my capabilities and just do my very best to achieve something whether it might be a small or big one.

Be truthful to myself and have the confidence in order to have the perfect life I guess.. With all these things, I will like to end this post and I hope for my upcoming post I can share good or bad things in my life so it will help me to ponder upon what I need to do to make it perfect.

Thank to all my readers who read my blog and I hope that I will make my post to be interesting. See you on my next post, probably I will post it during May. Some small changes to my post will be I will be posting my blog post monthly, not two times in a month unless there is a need to. XOXO!!