R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







MARVELLOUS!!}
Saturday 19 March 2016 | 17:00 | 0Comment

Finally I am back!!

A month of hiatus from blogging and time for me to share what have I done for a month.

Study Week cum Prelims:

I am very happy that I did quite well for my prelims even though the papers I took were hard. It gave me to be more determined to do well!! 45 more days to my finals and I am so nervous. I don't know if I have enough time to revise through everything but I prayed that I shall do it to my very best. 

Even we have to attend our lecture on certain days in the month of March and April, the amount of time that I took to self study is not enough because I tends to get distracted with all the things that evolved around me. But I am very determined to at least study here and there even though I have a lot of things to think of and trying to maximize my time towards my examination.


Quality Time with my Family:

Spent some precious time with my loved ones and I am glad that our relationship will be strong each day as I knew that whatever happened in our life, we will be looking out for each other especially when we tend to be arguing for no reason. I am very fortunate to have a family like this. This coming 24 March will be my dad birthday and I hope that we can spend more time together. As what some saying said: Air dicincang, tiada putus. (Even you slashed the water, the water will keep on flowing).



Dragon Boat Training:

I have been missing out a month of training because I have more other important priorities such as studying and work. But I will be back in April to just have fun and train for the upcoming race in the month of May. I hope that everything will goes smoothly as it is. Lots of gossip I heard from my friends from the team and I cant believe that it is immature I guess. Oh well, let see when I am back to the team yeah!


Admin Work:

I have been changing to this job because I think it will be easier for me as the job is not so tiring as compared to my previous job under retail. The catch is that this job needs me to just attend to the customer when there is and some do admin whenever there is. I just felt that it wont coincide with my studies and time is flexible for me to choose. It will help plan my time carefully as these 45 days are really crucial for me. So I will see how it goes if I can still stay on this office job.

 
CLEO Events:

I went for the CLEO Bachelor Event with my good friend Mariah. We had lots of fun while enjoying the bachelor doing all sorts of games in order to heat up the night. The event was held at Zouk and it was my first time going there after so long of not stepping to any club ever since my poly days. Overall. it was great and I enjoyed the night!!



With that, it is pretty normal for myself as I am fully concentrating on my studies and I am very sure that I will do my very best to study even harder because I am going to graduate next year!! All the best for me and my future endeavors. I will blog again soon and stay tuned to my blog!! XOXO!!