R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







LOVE IN THE AIR!!}
Monday 22 February 2016 | 23:08 | 0Comment

One week till the end of February!!

I can't imagine that the days flew so fast and it is time for me to buckle up in what I do especially my studies. I have been occupied with my school and my dragon boat training till I have no time to enjoy and pamper myself with shopping. I guessed this year will be a challenging one as I am my Year 2, the need to do very well is a must as I have been slacking a bit when I am my Year 1. So I will like to share with you what I have done for the past 3 weeks.

Loving the life with my Beloved Siblings:

It seems hard for us to keep in touch with each other because we are also busy with our school and work till we seldom got the chance to talk even we are living under the same roof. I guessed that all my siblings have grew up to be a fine lady and men. I am very fortunate to have them as my siblings as we do share our problems or anything even to the extend, we decided to make fun of each other. This showed that my love towards them is priceless. Oh my!! It made me want to cry!! Oh well, time to move on and live our life to the fullest with the ones we adored and loved.


Study Session with Akiko Goto:

We had been putting aside our time on Thursday to study either Economics or Business Management. This is crucial for us in order to pass our modules and proceed to the next year. I am glad to know her as my good friend as we two are compatible in terms of the way we think and evaluate our life in certain ways to make sure we are success in everything that we do. I am very grateful to know her last September as she had been one of my University friend to be there with me when I need her. I will like to wish her and myself to pass our exams with flying colours on May!! All the best for us!

Dragon Boat Training with Karissa and Kai Fong:

Been attending my training and at the same time, I have been gossiping with them. I am very glad that they are good to me especially when I have something to talk.This made me realized that I cant imagine how patient they are in bearing with my fabulous attitude. Apart from that, whenever I have issues about some people in our dragon boat members, they are the first to know. With them around, I guess I can stick around for a while before deciding what to do next in my life.

Valentine Day Event with Selvarani:

We had a lots of fun running and laughing and cracking lame jokes while trying our very best to unlock the clues!! This made us to bond even closer. I am very fortunate to have Selva as my one and only Indian friend I had. Unfortunately, it turned bad after the event that my phone was spoiled and I have no choice to buy a new one. Heartbreaking for me but it is time to have a change right! Everything went well and I guess that this year marks our 4th year knowing each other!!



Day Out with Khayrul:

Met my best friend for lunch cum coffee session during the first day of Chinese New Year. We decided to meet up as we got nothing much to do at home and it is time for our monthly gossip session but this time without Ming Whee, so talking about how life is going to be when we turn a quarter of a century and how we are able to keep in touch after we start working and how about our love relationship. This is the topic we shared! So we had a great time gossiping for the day!

Day Out With Shu Yi (BFF)

Met my bff for dinner!! It had been 2 months since we met and we decided to meet up to update ourselves with all the things that happened. I am glad that we had been friend for 11 years and to see the fact that we are comfortable with anything and everything. I can't wait for our upcoming trip after my finals in May and we are still planning on where to go. Hope everything will be smooth sailing.
With all the up and down on our friendship, there will be time for us to stay strong with the upcoming challenges that we may face in the future.


For this month, I will only have one post as I am busy preparing for my Prelims this week till the first week of March. My next post will be on the second week of March. I will like to thank all my beloved readers for taking your time to read my humble blog. See you on my upcoming post in two weeks time!! (: