R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







TWENTY SIXTEEN!! }
Friday 1 January 2016 | 00:21 | 0Comment

Happy New Year!!

2016 finally! A year has just passed and it is time to look forward for the new year!! There would be a lot of memories that I had in the year of 2015,so just leave it behind and time to turn a new fresh page for 2016!! 




For myself, in life, there will be up and down but I am glad that I will uphold those memories and learnt from my mistakes.

2015 is the year which is partially good and bad for me as I remembered that I almost cried as I didn't do well for my exams but barely passed it, the closure of my business due to some personal reasons. This is a lesson for me to work very hard and achieve my goals in 2016. So for now,bear with me as the post will be slightly longer than the other post that I had written.

I am very fortunate that I had a family who had consistently supported me when I really need their advice and not only that, they had been motivating and encouraging me to do what's best for me in order to achieve my own success in my life. I am appreciative towards them that everyone in my family played a part in developing me to be who I am today.




Apart from my family member, my best friends that I will like to give a shout out as they are always there for me whenever I needed them. Mabel Lum, Aziz Khan, Selvarani, Valerie, Khayrul, Ming Whee, Jun Kai are the ones who always be my best friends as I am glad that they are in my life and able to accept who I am? Not only that, a new good friend, Amirah and Akiko who always there when I need help for my school work. With that, I will really hope that 2016's goals to be close with them by strengthening our friendship till we are old aye!

To my new sport that I joined recently is Dragonboat. I felt good with myself that I finally able to join this sport and make new friends such as Karissa, Kai Fong, Casey, Ben and Jason.

Even though the training is tough and challenging, I felt that with the positive people around me,it motivates me to keep on going, I am sure that I can do it! Glad to know them as I guess they are fun to mix with even though they are still in their teens age. Oh my! It seemed that I sounded old but I guess that age doesn't matter here. Not only that, I just like this person who are always nice to me and I think that this person have a good personality which made me go crazyyy!!

Gym and School is the daily routine for me and I am glad with the improvements that I made along the way. This helps me to achieve my goals and with the positive side of me, I will keep on going to do my very very best to get what I want in terms of my desired body and grade. All the best for me!! It feels great as I can do it even though it is very tough and some people might say this, always think positive and be strong!! 



My resolution for the year is simple.

- To stay fit and healthy (Lean fit with good looking body)
- Getting an A for all my modules (Cant wait to graduate)
- Stay active with my dragonboat activities.
- Travel to Korea and Japan with my siblings. 
- Save up more money as compared to 2015. 
- To strengthen my relationship with my best friends (Lacking on it)
- To find life partner (Maybe)
- To be more open to the people around me ( Communication wise)
- To be always thankful and humble to what I had in my life

This resolution may seem simple but to me, I really need to put more effort and manage my time properly in order to execute the plan for the year. I am glad that what I had achieved in the year of 2015 is part of my resolution in 2016, just that I need to tune it a bit and it will turn to be awesome!! This resolution will make me feel that there is a need to accomplish it even though there will be an obstacles along the way.

I will end my post by saying this: Even though there will be up and down in your life, always have a right and positive mindset to do what's best for you and keep on trying and trying as we tend to make mistakes so ponder on it and reflect on it to be sure that you wont repeat the same old mistakes again.