R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







FABULOUS AND SIMPLICITY!!}
Friday 29 January 2016 | 22:48 | 0Comment

BAM!!

It is already going to be the end of January and I am still chasing my dream but the time flies so fast!! It gave me more motivated to achieve it!! One month down and 11 more months to go! Fret not, I am still on par and doing well. I am so excited that I have planned a lot of things to do in 2016 but I have to wait till my exams end in May 2016. (Hope to get better grade this time round)

What have I been doing for the past few weeks?

I am busy preparing for my prelims in February and taking up some event jobs on the weekends while going for my dragon boat training. It may seemed hard to juggle all this but I am glad that it goes as it is. It seems boring for now but I guess I have to endure these hardship and enjoy afterwards.



To see that time is limited, I would do my best to make sure that everything I planned will be going smoothly and this time around, I am happy that my time management is improving in how I separate what is important or not. I might not want to say this but I guess I wasted a lot of time last year with the people I should not be mixed with, guess what, I won't rake up the past and moved on. It seems that every person who came into your life will be with you for a reason or to be with you for no reason/temporary. It gave me time to reflect who should I be mixing with.

Forget about it!! I am anticipating for the next few months and I will be sharing with you guys soon!! I have been meeting some of my friends to chill as I felt that at some point in time, I need some advice from them apart from my parents who are consistently giving me endless encouragement and advice. So I hope to meet up with all my friends in the year of 2016. It may seem hard but I guess it can be done!

This will be a short post for this month of January as nothing special happened to me. See you in my next post in Mid February!! Thank you to all my beloved readers who read my blog!! I will like to wish my Chinese friends and readers a HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! ENJOYS!! (: