R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







ASIAN TELEVISION AWARDS!!}
Sunday 13 December 2015 | 00:01 | 0Comment

As the title showed, I have attended the Asian Television Awards (ATA) on the 3rd December 2015. Apology on the late post as I was busy with my school and work commitment. I will make the post to be short and simple with more pictures on it.




Thanks for the invitation and I am glad that I had a lot of fun with my beloved good friend of mine, Amirah A. It was cool that she was my plus one for the events and hope to invite her to my other events. Before I continued on what is the award like, let me give you a glimpse on how we both busy preparing ourselves for the events.

The invite came a week before the events and I was finding someone who was willing to accompany me and something struck my mind that I told Amirah that if I have any events, I will invite her so I decided to call her and informed her about it. I told her that if she can't make it for the award show, I will find a replacement or just not go for the award. As I was busy preparing what to wear for the award show, Amirah told me that she was able to make it for the award show. I am so delighted upon hearing that. We quickly find something classy yet simple for the award show.



As it was the 20th Asian Television Awards, it was live for the first time! It was amazing to know that the television industry are doing well and I am very anticipating on the different award categories to all the deserving actors/actresses/producers/ directors and the list goes on.

We arrived on the dot and sit down while waiting for the rest of the people to settle down before the award show commenced at 6pm sharp! Nevertheless, we are entertained by some fan shouting some actor's name but at the same time, it seemed to be annoying as we knew that you are excited just like we were. The atmosphere was calm but chaotic once the award show started with the arrival of the guests which comprises on the CEO of the ATA and international actors/actresses from the Asia countries.



While waiting for all the guests to be seated, I managed to snap a picture of the red carpet. The shows started at around 7pm and ended 9pm. It was happening with the girl group from South Korea, Secret and Swiss boy band, JTR performing on that day. I love the part where Secret was performing as I am a fan of them but not too excited as compared to the other fan screaming and shouting their name. The award show ended with a blast and overall, Amirah and myself enjoyed the ATA. Looking forward for the next one in the upcoming year.




We managed to snap a photo of ourselves after the event and headed home after that. It was an amazing night for me!! With that, I will end the post for now and hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog post. See you on my next post. XOXO!!