R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







LIFE PRIORITY!!}
Saturday 28 November 2015 | 19:10 | 0Comment

Life is short and time will pass by without you noticing it. As everyone have their life filled with certain things, I have a lot of priority in my life and I would like to share with all my beloved readers.

My business have been dissolved and my business partner will be taking over the Deechic. Why do I have to come to this decision? It is due to my commitment to school, tutoring, blogging, events and my new sports that I venture is Dragonboat. So I have told that to my business partner about it. At first, I wanted to keep it but I think it will be a hassle to do so, with that, I have agreed to not to continue with the business. As I am quite occupied with all the things in life, maybe in the near future, I will be opening a new business concept. I will let you guys know about it soon.

This is my first time writing about my new sport which is the DragonBoat. I am glad that I have something to do to get myself be fit and maybe having the desire to have the lean yet sexy body. It took me one month to convince my parents about it and they really giving me the support and very grateful that I am able to do what I want. Not only my parents, thank you to all my best friends who are encouraging especially to my beloved Aziz, Khayrul and Shu Yi. They are always there for me.

My experience with Dragonboat is quite tiring and challenging especially when you are new to the sport and the different technique that you need to master in order to row well and at the same time, giving the opportunity to have fun while rowing. Given that it is tough, the satisfaction to achieve it will get me going and the people around me motivate me to do my best and don't ever give up. There will always be up and down to it. I am very glad that my life has already changed with this new sport.

Apart from focusing on DragonBoat, my study will always be my main priority as I really need to work really hard to achieve the honours degree that I am yearning to get it. Thanks to my schoolmate, Akiko and Amirah who helps me when I need it. So I hope the best for myself and my schoolmate.

As I have told you before about my new tuition assignment, I have decided not to go with the tuition centre as the time given to me is a bit tight so I have decided to do it as a private tutor instead. For those who are interested to find a tutor, do email me for more information.

Lastly, with all the things happening, I am satisfied with my life priority and balance my time wisely in order not to intervene with other unnecessary commitment. I hope it will give me the motivation to do well in life and hoping the best for the upcoming year of 2016.

What's next?
Asian Television Awards
Events

That will be all for now. Look forward to my next post coming up in the month of December. As the festive season is approaching, I will have a lot of things to say and there will be a small surprise to my readers. XOXO!!