R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







SCHOOL.GYM.EVENTS}
Saturday 17 October 2015 | 20:05 | 0Comment

Mid October!!

A month has passed for me going to school. As I am in Year 2, the modules that I took are challenging and theory based because I prefer that way as I love to memorize the concept of the subject in greater depth rather than all the calculations thingy. I am glad that I met new friend along the way and they are the one who always give me a determination to go to school, not only that they are also motivated to study and finish this degree as soon as possible.

While I felt stress with school, I decided to go to the gym to relive my stress and at the same time, training my stamina and endurance so as I will not be too shag when I woke up for school or anything in the morning. After a few gym sessions with myself, I am glad that I could see a difference in myself, eating healthier and exercising intensively and motivated to be fit. I hope this will goes on till I aimed what I want in my life in terms of fitness.


Not only school and gym, I have been attending some events so as to socialize with different people with different background in order to know what life's apart from studies. Recently, I went to the NTUC Income Future Speak as I want to know more about entrepreneur thingy and how to make my business grow as I am also finding ways to find a investor or grant in order to expand my business as it is.

I really hope that I can balance my time fruitfully with my school, gym, events and business. Even though time is limited, I will be sure that I will make use of it wisely and getting what I want in life which success in my life. I will always thank Allah for giving me guidance and perseverance to overcome the things in life.

To end this post, I would like to wish a successful life to myself and all my great readers. See you in my upcoming post real soon. XOXO!!