R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







NOVEMBER!!}
Sunday 1 November 2015 | 14:43 | 0Comment

November!!

I hope that this month is blessed with great health and wealth for myself and all the people who read my blog! I am glad that the year will be approaching to the end but there is so many memorable things that will always be remembered by me!

Let's me share a bit of what I have done for the past few weeks. School have always been stress for me and I am coping well with it. I hope that I will end my Year 2 with a blast. I am fortunate to have school mates to help me with my stressful subjects/modules that I took.

Aside from school, I have met a new friend through my annual events, shockingly he is from my school. He is a nice and kind person which I think he will be suitable to be my friend as it is hard to know someone from the school itself. Well, typically the ones I used to know from Year 1 is all gone or already graduated so every year I need to make new friends.



I have been doing events in order to know more people and expand my network. Glad to know that I am able to communicate well with them and hope to meet more people in my upcoming events. I have been busy with tuition at the same time but by the end of November, it will stop for a while before continuing it next year. I have been offered a new job at the tuition center and I will be taking up the part time coach position in the year of 2016.

To see that I have been teaching tuition for almost 6 years, I am glad that all my students have done extremely well for their Malay examinations and some of them have mastered the Malay in one year. Personally, I have achieved something in life and glad that I am able to contribute a bit to the kids who have troubled learning Malay. I wished them all the luck and hope they will do well for their future endeavors.

Apart from that, I have hitting the gym for the past one month and to see the changes on myself made me wanting to keep going to be fit and healthy. I hope that by end of the year, I will see 1/3 of the differences in myself. My goals to get fit and lean by June 2016. I hope the best in myself and thank you to all my friends and family for the encouragement and hope it will part of my life!

To sum up everything, I will like to say that I am been busy with school, tuition and events while hitting the gym. So everything have been going well and organised. So I will be actively blogging every 2 weeks and hope it will my readers a joy in reading my blog.

Till then, see you in my next post! XOXO!! (:

What's next:
Spa
Lunch date
More Events

Links: www.deechic.com