R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO WHITE SANDS MOVIE DRIVE IN!!}
Friday 11 September 2015 | 14:07 | 0Comment

It is finally Friday and I am so excited for the weekends! I am looking forward on the things I have already planned and can't wait for the day to come!

This time round, I will be giving away 3 pairs of tickets to White Sands Movie Drive In on the 20th September 2015 Sunday, courtesy of White Sands Shopping Mall!! The 3 winners will be pick randomly by me. An email will be sent to you upon winning the contest and how to redeem your prize.

How to win the tickets? Follow the instructions below and you will win the giveaway from me!

1) Read my blog post and look out for the answer to the question.
2) Like and Share my blog post.
3) Comment the answer on the comment box below.

Question: What is the title of the movie shown on the 20 September 2015?

That is all! It is easy right!

Let me share you a bit more about what will be happening on the 19 and 20 September. On the both days, there will be a flea market happening from 11am to 10pm. Do support our local business and you will be surprised with all the pre loved items that they will be selling on that day. Apart from that, there will be a picnic mat sitting area and movie drive in to the movie goers.

On the 19 September 2015, the movie shown on that day will be Jurassic World while on the 20th September 2015, it will be X-Men (Days of the Future Past). If you are interested to watch the movie, get your tickets from L2 Customer Service Counter and alternatively, you may click on the picture below for more information or visit their website at www.whitesands.com.sg!



 
 
So hurry and get your friends to enjoy the movie at night under the moon and stars! Once again, do remember to join the giveaway! You would be disappointed with what White Sands have to offer! I will be there on the 19th and 20 September with my 3 pairs of winners. Not only that, I will be setting up my flea market on both days and hope you can come and support me! Hope to see all my readers there!
 
Stay tuned for more updates about my flea market next week and I will give a surprise to my readers. See you on my next post!! XOXO!!
 
Link: