R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







OLIVE OIL SKIN CARE}
Monday 7 September 2015 | 23:13 | 0Comment

Heard of Olive Oil Skin Care before? If Yes or No, I would like to share about the brand managed by Kerygo Private Limited from Australia. Olive Oil Skin Care products originated from Australia and it is 100% natural made with Olive Oil. The products are against animal testing and suitable for all types of skins.

I am very fortunate to try the products myself and would like to thank Kerygo Pte Ltd for the products. Let me share what are the products that have in store and you may order the product online at oliveoilskincare.com.sg.



Hair Care- Shampoo and Conditioner comes in one scent which is Rose Geranium. It is good in creating balance between Oily and Dry hair, therefore my hair is smooth and soft. The price is $32.90!

Body Wash- Comes with Unscented(Original), Lavender, Peppermint and Rose Geranium. Different scents have benefits in terms of how it gives your skin to be hydrated and soft. All of the scents helps to ease headaches, pain and to remove acne/eczema. For me, I love the Rose Geranium as it gave me a flowery scent as my shampoo and conditioner are also the same scent. Oh well, I want to smell like a rose! The price is only $17.90!

What makes me surprised is that Olive Oil Skincare have soap bars as a few of the people would use it and prefer everything in a liquid form but this soap bar can last longer as compared to the liquid ones. I got to use Rose Geranium and Lavender soap bar and it is so nourishing and good for my skin. Love them so much.

Bar Soap- Comes with Traditional, Scented and Aboriginal Series. There is Lavender, Rose Geranium, Zeolite and many more. For Aboriginal Series, there is Gumby Gumby, Quandong and Gidyea; it is combined with traditional Aboriginal ingredients and essential oils. For myself, once again I prefer Rose Geranium. (:  The price is $9.90 to $10.90!

Soothing Balms- Comes with  Original, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus and Lemon Scented Tea Tree. It can be used on your body, hand and lip as well. Ideal for those who have dry skin, eczema, bites, rashes and burns. I love the Eucalyptus (smell like a Vicks) soothing balms. For the lemon scented tea tree balm, it can also act as a natural insect repellent! The price is $26.90!

All the products from hair care, body wash,bar soap and balms are made 100% extra olive oil natural ingredients. Suitable for all skin types especially those who has eczema, dry skin, burns and rashes. So hope you will be interested to look out for the products and try it yourself.

Good News: I will selecting one lucky reader who like and share this post on my Facebook. The prize will consists of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash and Bar Soap! The deadline will be on 13 September 2015!

What's next:
Gym
Reviews on FRANK beauty products
Flea Market (WS)- 19 and 20 September

See you on my next post! XOXO!! (:

Link:
www.facebook.com/rudyfarhan
www.oliveoilskincare.com.sg