R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







GRADUATION-ISLAMIC STUDIES & 24TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION}
Monday 21 September 2015 | 22:42 | 0Comment

Alhamdulilah!! (Praise to Allah) I am finally graduated from my diploma in Islamic Studies. I am very proud of myself that I managed to give my very best to do well. Not only that, I would like to say a great thank you to my mum and dad who always gave me an encouragement to pursue what I want in life.

Now, I got two diploma and upcoming degree. This shows that everyone have the opportunity to do what they want to and they can be successful in a lot of ways. I really hope that with all the achievement that I got, I will be sure to work even harder and study smart in order to get what I really want in life.

Without further ado, I will show you the picture that I took from my Graduation!!

















With that, it will sum up my graduation day and I will like to thank for those who wishes me on the social media platform. I hope that I will continue to study hard and smart!! (:

What's Next? My 24th Birthday Celebration!!



Love the brownies cake and thanks to my family for the small celebration and present. I am loving it! So a year older and more wiser I guess, I hope that my life will be smooth sailing and I will show everyone that I can do it and live life to the fullest! Always be humble in whatever I do!! (:

What's up?

White Sands Flea Market Review
TK TrichoKare Review
School and Gym

Till then, see you in the next post!! XOXO!! (: