R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







DEE CHIC'S FLEA MARKET AND WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS' PREVIEW}
Wednesday 16 September 2015 | 23:35 | 0Comment

Excited!! Good thing comes when you put on the effort in whatever you do! I will like to announce that Dee Chic will be having our flea market this coming weekends on the 19th and 20 September 2015 (Saturday and Sunday) at the White Sands Open Field. The timing will be from 11am to 10pm. Our booth number will be #17!

What will Dee Chic be selling? We will be selling our pre loved items, hand made jewellery and female apparel. We will be having a massive discount and do come down, support me and my business partner, Nadirah J to make our business to be a success. See you there and you may look at the poster below for more information!!

 

 
 

Bring your family down and have a lots of fun. White Sands will be having a Movie Drive In and Picnic Mat on both day! Not only that, there will be a performance on that very day. Do support the local entrepreneurs and you would be disappointed with the event on 19th and 20th September 2015.

Thanks for Shaw for the 'We are your friends' movie preview at Lido, Shaw Towers. I went with my bff, Nadirah J and the movie was not bad. I will give 4 out 5 for the music and Zac Efron. The movie is about a DJ played by Zac Efron who wants to be a well known DJ so his friends and him went to organise party to earn some money and to expose themselves to the world of DJ.

With all the up and down they faced, they finally realised their own dream but for Zac Efron on the movie he became the DJ that he always want to and hope to be successful in the future. Do catch it on the 24 September on the theatres!

What I learnt from the movie is that always to live life to the fullest and be sure that at some point in times, things will not go as it is. Learn from it and always bear in mind that everything that happened have its reasons. I am glad that I have achieved something meaningful in life and always be humble to the people around you!

School have started and I felt that Year 2 was stressful with the modules that I chose and time to burn midnight oil again! Still on my summer vacation mood but time to wake up and STUDY SMART AND HARD!!

Next post:
Birthday!!!
Reviews on my hair treatment at TrichoKare
Reviews on my flea market
School

See you on my next post!! XOXO!!