R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







AUGUST!}
Saturday 29 August 2015 | 00:11 | 0Comment

Busy. This will be the word that I will describe about myself. I had to juggle between my part time job as a tutor and my business at the same time. Not only that, celebrated my two beloved sister's birthday and at the same time, preparing myself for the upcoming school which will start on the mid September. I will also shared my current photo shoot for my business and what's next for my business.

Being tutor is tough as I have to update myself every year and understand what will be the subject structure for the year especially Malay. I got the chance to teach Malay to different race and to see them pass and master the language made me proud of myself and also giving them the chance to know Malay in greater detail. So I am going to start teaching English next year and I will tell you more about it when it is time to come.



Currently, our business is doing well and hope that once the photo shoot pics are up on our website, it will help to boost our sales and achieve the targeted profit that we need to hit by the end of the year. Not only that, we will try our best to deliver the best and different from other online blog shop. We will be coming out with a new ideas and design in this coming October and I will share more next month to give you a glimpse of it.

Photo shoot went well as it is and I will like to thank my photographer (Joshua), my models (Sara, Nabilah) and to ourselves for the effort to make our photo shoot a success one. I hope to engage you guys real soon for the upcoming photo shoot. Once the pictures are up, our website will be more up to date. Fret not, we will have a surprise for my readers and our buyer on our website. Do stay tuned!

Celebrated my sister's birthday was a marvellous and they were happy with the gift that my mum and my siblings gave to them. I hope they will be delighted with the gift. Next will be my birthday and I will update it next month. By the way, my birthday is on 18 Sept.

Now, I will need to choose which modules to take during my Year 2 and hope to get a better grade as compared to my Year 1. I guess it is time to divide my time and be sure that I will do my very best to get the desired grade I want.

Updates on September:

My Birthday
Flea Market (Business) 19 to 20 Sept
School
Gym

See you on my next post and wishing you happy weekends! XOXO!!