R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







WHAT'S NEW WITH A MOTHER'S DAY POST!}
Sunday 10 May 2015 | 14:48 | 0Comment

Exams mode ON! 2 more papers to go and I am done with my first year in University. I felt so happy that everything went smoothly as it is and hope that I will pass my exam with flying colours. The struggle I have been through for the past three months was very crucial that every single day I have to study non stop because UOL is all exams based. Not to dwell of it, I am looking forward to my four months vacation as I have lots that I have planned on.


One of the days during my study month, I decided to wind down and take a chill pill last Saturday (2nd May) to go eat at East Coast and karaoke-ing at Cash Studios. It was impromptu because at first, we decided to mug on our study the whole day but after some consideration, we decided to just relax ourselves and do what we need to do on that day. My mind was clear from my study stress and glad to say I am very fresh to start on studying the following day.



Nevertheless, I felt that the life in University is tougher than I thought and guess what, please don't compare us to the polytechnic students as our life are much more intriguing than what you expected. So I just hope the peeps out there stop commenting on this issue.


Now, let me talk on my tuition assignment. After further consideration, I decided to teach all my students till the end of the year and venture out to new things in life because I guess I really need some exposure in my life and I guess it's time for me to socialize with the peeps out there. I hope the best for myself and for this mean time, I will just do what's best for me in the near future.


Today's marks Mothers' Day. I would like to wish Happy Mothers' Day to my beloved mum who have raised me up till I am a successful person in life. An independent mum with an endless determination to make sure the life of the child are well insured with education. Bless her with great health and wealth! and also to all the Mother out there.



What's next:
Vacation
Tuition
Work
Gym

To end this, I will like to say that this time round, my post is a bit boring as mostly of my time was spent on studying with my bestie, Nadirah J! See you my readers on the next upcoming post in two weeks time.