R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







THE OUTCOME!! }
Saturday 25 April 2015 | 14:02 | 0Comment

Horrible! Terrible! My first flea market was unsuccessful because the crowd on the 18th April was so little until we managed to get to cover the rent and also gain profit for the day even though there is a lot of competitions around us at that point in time.I was very disappointed with the outcome but nevertheless, it gives me and Nadirah J to be sure that next time we should survey the place first before making any decision about opening one at Scape.


So we did come out with a lot of ideas while waiting for customers to stroll at our store in how to improve our marketing skills and how to promote awareness through our available social media. First and foremost, I would like to thank all the people who came and supported us to make our day awesome and fret not, we will be organising another one in the month of June so just wait for it. We will announce it through our Instagram, Facebook and Carousell and also on my blog. So we decided to pack our stuff early so we feel so tired after a long day of sitting under the hot sun even though there is a tentage above us.


Forget about the flea market, now it is time for me to say about my studies. Well, time is really running out and I have approximately 10 days away from my major exams and I am so scared about it as UOL only focus on 100% examinations. It is rather you do well or not. For myself, I am only 50% ready to sit the exams and I really to start drilling myself to study till late night to get things going. I knew that it will be tough and hope the best out from myself.




The only thing I need to just focus and don't think of anything for now. I have been going out to Starbucks to study with Nadirah J who also be sitting for her exams. We studied till late night and decided to pump up our endless night of not sleeping starting on Monday till our last paper. I hope Allah will give us the guidance for us to pass the exams with flying colours.




In the midst of busy preparing for my exams, I am saddened upon hearing the news that my grandmother was hospitalised from last Tuesday up till now. I prayed that she will get well soon and regain her consciousness and fight it to get well soon. What I got to know is that she had a blockage on her heart and need more oxygen to pump her heart in order to unclog those unwanted blood out from her heart.


Not only that, she really need to stop eating junk food and keep on drinking plain water in order for the kidney to flush out any unwanted liquid out from her kidney. Well, luckily for her, she managed to go to the hospital in time to get treatment or else something bad will happen. I visited her at the hospital and told her to rest well and hope to see her back in action.




Life is precious for me and the people around me. Even though I am still young and strong, I also need to look after myself to avoid any unwanted sickness attack me as I would not know when it will come. If I am studying late at night and stressing out so much, I need to be sure that I have enough sleep and also time to relax my mind with any active activities such as a short jog or run.


This goes out to all my readers and people out there, do take care of yourselves and as you know, we all are living in a fast moving country and tend to stress out a lot so we need to take care of our well being.

What's next for me in the month of May:
Major Exams
Travel
Tutoring and more to come.

PS: I am anticipating for my upcoming project in May. Do read up my blog to know more about it. Take care and see you on my next post on the first week of May.