R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







FOCUS!!}
Sunday 12 April 2015 | 20:19 | 0Comment

The second week of April, I have done a lot of things that I did not keep track of it at some point in time but I am going to be more aware and focus on what I need to do and be sure to be on track.

I am fortunate to catch the movie preview of the Iron Ladies Roar with my beloved sister, Ruhilda and once again, she was free on that day so I asked her up if she want to catch this movie with me. This is the sequel to the first two movie that was released back in 2000 if I am not wrong so they decided to make a comeback for their 15th anniversary so they come out with this movie. As the movie had been released, I will like to express my views on the movie itself. This movie reminds me that fairness is very crucial in life even though they decided to take the other alternative ways to lead their life and be able to get what they want in life. In this movie, they focus on the volleyball competition and how they as a team managed to clinch first place for the tournament and show that even though they are different, they can represent themselves well to others. It is a matter of fact that it is up to certain individual to be reacted this kinds of things in the real world. My rating for the movie will be 9/10 because it is hilarious and also positive attitude and hard work  is the key to success.

                                                    Ruhil and Me with our annoying face!

                                                    One last pic before the movie start!

Now, I shall talk about my school related stuff. For the beginning of the month of April up till now, I have been intensively studying my five modules which comprises of Principles of Account, Mathematics 1, Statistics 1, Business and Management in a Global Context and Introduction to Economics and at the same time, attended revision classes conducted by the UK lecturer. I would say that the revision class was way more better as compared to the normal school class, as they are the setter or markers of the examinations, they will know well what will be coming out in my major examination on May. They gave a lots of boost to how to tackle certain questions and I am able to process it fast as compared to my daily school routine. Oh well, maybe I am more determined than before thanks to the exams which in 3 weeks time. It is a nerve wrecking situation for me but I will preserve this three weeks and vomit out all the things from what I have study in order to get a distinction for the 5 examinations. The best of luck for me and hoping that I will be more focus than before.

Not only that, I have been going out to study with my best friend Nadirah J at Starbucks and having more time studying outside mugging for my upcoming examination. I have doing it for the past two weeks and I felt that there is more to revise and all. Time is limited for me but I will be sure that I can score well for my upcoming examinations. Not only that, I have some time alone studying and the friend that I used to meet every time for school are pretty busy himself so we had to do our study time separately.

                            Nadirah J (Late to meet me up and decided to give a cute picture to me)

                                   Me (Responding by giving a cute but annoying face to her)

I don't know how to describe this but I got two more kids to teach them Malay and English at the same time. So to add up, I have four kids to be taught by me and my weekdays are fully occupied with all this tuition assignment. As I have decided to teach tuition as my part time basis, I decided to carry on till end of the year as after my major examinations, I will be free for almost three months aside from travelling and concentrating most on my business. So this is the right time for me to take up this role, I will taking more kids in the near future if I have time for it and hope with this experience, it will give me opportunity to realise my dream to become a full pledged teacher in the future. For those who interested in having English or Malay tuition, you can drop me an email at rudyfarhan91@gmail.com for further enquiries. Not only that, I will be sure to reply as soon as possible. I will talk more about my tuition assignment on my next post because it is too early for me to judge on how the kids fairly doing well or coping well with my teaching style.

Next up, I will like to take this opportunity to announce that I have an opening sales this coming Saturday, 18 April 2015 at Scape with my business partner Nadirah J. Do support us and come down to our booth C34 to see what we have in store for you guys. Basically for now, we are concentrating on the female apparel and by June/July, we will launch our male apparel. So do stay tuned on our Instagram/Carousell: @razzlexdazzlex for more information or do drop us an email to razzledazzle@outlook.sg . Thanks once again.


Well, that is a long post for just 12 days of my life on April but I only could share just a bit to my readers or else you will be bored upon reading my blog post. For now, that is all and do read up my upcoming post on the end of April about my flea market response, my last leg to my major examination and maybe some small surprise to be written here on my blog. See you guys soon! XOXO!!