R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







MOVIE AND BUSINESS PLAN!!}
Sunday 15 March 2015 | 19:45 | 0Comment

Mid March! Lucky for this month, I have lots of plan as for the past weeks, I was busy with my school and at the same time, spending time with myself and my sister Ruhilda. As I have not catch the new Ah Boys to Men 3, I decided to go on and watched it alone at Bugis Shaw. It may seem weird but I do really need some time alone to do things without any inference of the people around me. The movie was amazing as compared to the last two that are related to army but this one is unique as it showed what NDU does during their time in NS. I am glad that even though the training in NDU are just part of the whole training, I could see that those who are serving or have served have done their best in protecting the nation. Not to sound sober, I guess I will give 9 out 10 for this movie and anticipating what will be next after this third instalment of the movie.


                                                             Me and My Lovely Sister

Received an email that I got two pairs of tickets to catch Boychoir but coincidentally, my sister Ruhilda was not working that day so I decided to ask her if she was free to catch the preview of the movie. Let give you a bit of description of the movie, the movie was based on a young boy who had the voice for the national boy choir in US. He was very talented when I was watching it and shows that even though he came from a broken family, he had the talent to be one of the boys in the national choir association. Went through an audition and selected to be part of the national choir team by rising up his determination to be the top and gain recognition for his effort and shows everyone that he can do it. To conclude, he had to be sent to boarding school as he have fully grown to be a young man and puberty hit him. What an eventful ending. Do catch it and you wont be disappointed with this movie.

Apart from my free time to catch the movie, I managed to study a bit here and there but to no avail, the 5 modules I took in my first year in University are killing me and I cant help it but to do well for my upcoming exam in May. Time are really catching up and I left with only one month and half to study rigorously in order to obtain a good grade before proceeding to my Year Two. Glad that I am able to make sure that my time is well balanced with my study and social life. Not forgetting, the hard work for me to go this far will help me secure a good future. I really hope the best for myself and jiayou to me as I really need to pump up my knowledge to the max.

As you have known that me and Nadirah have decided to open a small business together, we have been busy lately with meeting up to fully get the business going and endless night to be sure that everything will be settled as we have to juggle between work and school at the same time. So I am very excited that everything went smoothly as it is and waiting for the day to arrive. This one will be blog on my April post to make it as part of my goal to have a small business for myself. Thanks all for those who have supported me especially my family and best friend. I hope by the end of the year, our business will be from a small to medium enterprise business.


                                                           Me and My Bff Nadirah J

Now that I have talked about all my life in this post, I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful people around me and supported me with the decisions that I made in life. I am grateful for their encouragement and hope that one day I will be a successful person in whatever I am doing now.

Head up for my upcoming post in the end of March:
Thai Shows/Comic
Tuition
Retail Work
Study Study Study

With that, I will end my post with my warmest THANK YOU for those who read my humble post and do watch out this space for my interesting post every two weeks. With love, Rudy Farhan!!