R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







INVESTING MY TIME FOR MY STUDIES}
Friday 27 February 2015 | 19:04 | 0Comment

My life was very busy that I did not talk to some of my friends and hoping that next month, I will try my best to at least talk and hang out with them and those who is at overseas, I will message you guys soon. What makes me busy was my studies as I am now more worried about my upcoming exams in May and not only that, prelims was a disaster for me. I think I could only pass my prelims as it is. What done cannot be undone. Hoping that it will gives me more confidence to do even well for the upcoming exams.

This post is a bit vague as I have no event that is happening on this month and hoping to write an interesting post on March and trying my best to make my post to be more up to date with my life and my surrounding. For now, I am very relieved that my prelims are done and one month to intensively study well and time not to waste on unnecessary things.

What will be my plan for March 2015:

Facial Treatment
Boyzilian Waxing
Tuition
Business Proposal with Nadirah J
Study Study Study

That will be my upcoming plan but along the way, I will blog more about it and hope my readers will consistently read my blog. Just hoping for a miracle to happen and my life will change 360 degree. Praise to God that if this happens, I will sure to make full of my life even better; not saying my life is boring but I need more excitement in life and socially involved with my friends and my colleagues.

See you in my next post next month and hope you will kept on reading my post. XOXO!!