R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







BELATED B'DAY TO MY BFF NADIRAH J.}
Thursday 12 February 2015 | 21:58 | 0Comment

Suppose that my bff birthday fell on 4 January, I have decided to postpone my small surprise to 11 Feb 2014. I already told her that the surprise will be postponed to Feb and she is fine with it. The day came by and I have to spoil the surprise by telling her that I will be bringing her to Carousel Restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel. She was delighted as she is yearning to go there and I am glad that she likes my small gift. The lunch buffet start at 12 and we stayed on till 2pm.

The main thing is that I just took a lot of selfie and just took only one picture of the food we ate so I will explain as much as possible for those who have not been there yet or maybe been there but the menu might change from time to time. But first I will show you the pictures.


                                                                The Western Dish


                                                           Selfie with Nadirah Jamadi

 
                                                             Selfie Before Eating
 
 
The lunch buffet consists of Asian Food such as Chinese, Malay and Indian. There is also sushi, raw seafood like lobsters, crabs, mussels, prawns and salmon. The most part of the lunch buffet will be the desserts session which has chocolate fondue and also different types of cakes there. I am so hungry that I ate a lot and same goes to Nadirah Jamadi. We are delighted as the ambience was perfecto. We gossiped about our work and school life and many more. Thanks to Carousel for helping me to surprise Nadirah Jamadi with a small cake specially designed by Carousel itself.
 

                                                             Nadirah Jamadi Smiling


                                                     Small Birthday Cake from Carousel
 
 
                                                          Nadirah Jamadi Wide Smile
 
 
Happy Belated Birthday DIDI!!
 
Glad that everything went smooth and we decided to head down to DR Cafe for our tea cum dinner as we are both are a hungry freak. DR Café is located at Plaza Singapura and do check it out as the red velvet cake is awesome and the apple plus carrot blended juice are amazing. Then, our business plan started to kick in and we took almost 5 hours to discuss and thank god that everything settled. I will blog about it when the time comes. That is all for now. I will blog again after the CNY and hope yu guys will keep on reading my blog.