R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!}
Thursday 1 January 2015 | 16:43 | 0Comment

2015! A new brand year for me. 365 days to go and a start of my journey to overcome another year! 2014 had been a great year for me and of course, there will be some up and down in the year of 2014. Let me talk about my KL 2014 with my family and more about 2015; what will be my resolution!

My family decided to go for a short vacation to KL from 29 December to 31 December 2014. I am very excited to go there again, not because of the money exchange currency but due to missing out the shopping experience there and also the atmosphere of relaxing my mind from the hectic lifestyle in Singapore. Time to relax and rejuvenate but at the same time, trying to maximise my time there as 2 days ain't enough to cover parts of KL.

Day 1: Took a coach bus at 7am and the travelling time is 6 hours. The journey is dreadful one as it is my first time taking coach but the experience is unbelievable as I could eat, sleep and look outside the window for the scenery of Malaysia. Reached around 2pm and checked in at the Federal Hotel (opposite Berjaya Times Square Hotel) and 10 minutes walk to Pavilion. Leave our luggage in the hotel room and proceed to Berjaya Times Square and ate lunch at Chicken Rice Shop before starting my shopping spree. Berjaya Times Square is like another Far East Plaza in Singapore; cheap and affordable but the variety is repetitive.



                                                                    Mummy Ruza


                                                             Me and My Bro, Ruz


                                                                My Awesome Siblings


                                                       Interior of Berjaya Times Square

As usual, my family do shop a lot but didn't managed to take a picture of it as we are exhausted after 5 hours of intense shopping and proceed to have our dinner at Ayam Penyet Ria before heading back to the hotel to rest. The first day was fast but looking forward to the Day two.



                                                               My Elmo Sleepwear

                                                 Merdeka Hotel Room (Newly Renovated)


              
                                                                    OOTD of Day 1

A little info of the hotel room that I stayed in was amazing as the room was very spacious. I didn't manage to take a video of the room as I always forget to take as I am always busy selfie and taking pictures non stop. Slept well for the night and woke up for Day 2 at 7am.

Day 2: Woke up at 7am and proceed to eat breakfast at Contiki Restaurant at 8am.

                                                        
                                                           Wefie with Sis Rusydiah


                                               
                                                  Trying out Malaysian Version of Kimono

                                                                    
                                                                  Mummy Ruza


                                           Me trying to pose but thanks to Sis for spoiling


                                                        Chatting away to my sis


                                                                      Dad and Mum

                                                                  
                                                                  Family Shot

Went back to the hotel and rest before going out again at 11am. Proceed to Suria KLCC and Pavilion for another round of shopping.



                                                                Me and Bro Ruz


                                                                 Mummy Ruza


                                                            Awesome Siblings Shot


                                                                Pavilion Concourse


                                                              Mummy Ruza Posing

         
                                                                      Sis Diah


                                                          Fountain Outside Pavilion

     
                                                                 Me and Sis Diah


                                                                       Sis Diah


Ended the day as we had enough shopping and proceed to eat dinner at Subway before heading back to the hotel once again.

Day 3: Woke up and ate breakfast before checking out at 12pm. Time to go back to SINGAPORE.

 
Smiling Away Before Going Back To SG
 
 
That's my post for the KL trip 2014 and Happy New Year 2015 to ALL!! My Part Two NY post will be up after this post. Thanks to all my readers and wish all of you a bless 2015 and enjoy 2015!!!!!!