R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







WEEKENDS LIFE WITH PEUGEOT 308}
Sunday 14 December 2014 | 16:57 | 0Comment

Peugeot 308! What is that?

Let me tell you a brief introduction on this superb car. The new Peugeot 308 is an award winning hatchback car with a focus on comfort and quality with a generous equipment and comfortable ride with the help of the smooth diesel while driving this car.

It has wide range of efficient engines including 1.6 litres and 2.0 litres BlueHDi diesels and three cylinder petrol including the frugal 1.2 litre e-THP. Available with five or six speed manual or six speed automatic features.

Peugeot 308 is convenient car for myself as I can drive it from one place to another without any hassle of taking train/bus or even taxi. It will give me comfort to use whenever I feel like and at the same time, it will also help me run any errand for my parents or even friends. A joy to share in helping them with this classy car.

Not only that, it is a plus point for myself as I am very busy even on the weekends. Why I said that? It is all about not wasting any time or waking up late to do something important as having this car will minimise my time even I am late for my appointment. Having not to wake up early to do what I need, it will act as a stress relief to not wait for the public transportation but the advantage of having a car is flexible minus the fact if there is any jam in between.

Driving with Peugeot 308 with friends will be fun and enjoyable as not all of my friends have driving license or vehicle, so having this car will help myself to give them a lift to our destination. Enjoying the moment by singing and chatting in the car privately will help me bond with them and to see the fact maybe, there is something that will happen in a good way made us realise that our private moment do help us to know secret between me and my friend.




To suit my personality, I am meticulous person and the same time, carefree when I am done with my work. With this classy yet chic car, I am able to meet my plan on time and just in case, I am late for my meet up with my friends, I can just drive this smooth sailing car. Having a car for me is an advantage as the car now are very expensive and it will great to use it for the weekends. Not only that, I love to dress up if there is a need to so with this car, I am able to go to the Orchard to shop for my clothing and beauty products. I just love that having your own car is very efficient.

Till then, Peugeot 308 is indeed a comfortable car to be driven.