R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







HOOBASTANK CONCERT 2014 & O.T GHOST OVERTIME PREVIEW}
Sunday 14 December 2014 | 15:58 | 0Comment

Hoobastank Concert on 30 November 2014! I am not really fan of Hoobastank but my friend Nadirah was a fan of them. So I am very fortunate to win one pair of tickets to their concert at Coliseum, Hard Rock Café Hotel. Thanks to TNP for letting me experience this and winning this free tickets. The only thing that makes me went crazy is the 10 years old song "The Reason". The song was popular as the lyrics is catchy and meaningful that give the music listener to love the song.

Let me share my experience about the concert. Atmosphere was superb even though not as havoc as it can be unlike other band who come to perform in Singapore. Luckily for me and Nadirah, we managed to stay through to the song that I liked and the fans that are very supporting towards the band. Well, it is my first time to a rock concert and all the fans there are shouting and singing happily to all the songs sung by Hoobastank. Everything went smoothly and we decided to go off early as to avoid the congestion of people after the end of the concert. Took cab home and we bid goodbye to each other.



                                                  Pic we took before the concert start


Met my long lost poly mates for dinner. We had not been meeting up for the past two years and coincidentally, she was viewing my Instagram profile and commenting on my picture so I decided to give her my number and do a meet up as we two have lost each other number. As our schedule is flexible, I managed to meet her up at Somerset and have Dean & Deluca. Been there for ample of time and told her what's good on the menu.

We settled down on the Elvis Presley Set (Bread with Peanut Butter with a topping of Banana/Strawberry/Blueberry), Salmon with Egg Burger and my favourite all time Truffle Fries and a bottle of Evian Water. We chatted about our working and studious life and how we have been lately after not meeting up. Wait! Forget to tell you her name; Jessica is her name. She was a good friend of mine during polytechnic and always gossip about people around us. Well, she is still the same and do enjoy the time with her. After dinner, went for a mini shopping before heading home. Will meet her up soon on January 2015.



                                                                        Dinner Time!


                                                                     Me and Jessica


On 09 December, I won a pair of tickets from GV so me and Nadirah went to catch the O.T Ghost Overtime Preview Screening. As the movie have been released, let me give my reviews about the movie.

First impression on Thai Movie will be scary and a lot of suspense but after watching it, it was a mixture of horror and comedy. The movie is fantastic as the combination of it makes me and Nadirah to laugh uncontrollably and looking scared at the same time. The movie is all about prank and how they managed to prank each other to make them feel scared and all.

Nevertheless, the twisted plot make it a good one as the ending show that they have to pay a price in doing this kind of act to innocent people around them.Good movie and 9/10 for my rating. Do catch it and you will not be disappointed with the movie.

Proceed to have our dinner and proceed home after that.


 
Me and Nadirah


Crown day at Topman on December 13 to December 14. Shopped at Topman to get 30% on everything on the store but have to wear it to get the discount. Managed to get something there and it is worth your money as the price at Topman for certain items are quite expensive as compared to other retail store.


                                                               Me and Ellie

To sum it up, my week are occupied with all the people that bring me joy and laughter. They are the ones who accept who you are and they are ones who will be there for you whenever I need them. I hope to give my blog more interesting story and hope that I can blog whatever I can so that you guys will be entertained with my personal life. Till then, have a great weekends everyone!