R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







STAYCATION AT HOTEL RE!}
Saturday 15 November 2014 | 22:00 | 0Comment

November 7 to November 8. I went to staycation with my lovely sister, Ruhil and decided to take a two days break from our busy schedule. Even though it was a last minutes plan, we managed to book a deluxe room plus breakfast for two; 3 days before our stay and we were looking forward to it.

The day finally came by and we are anxious as we heard about the review of the Hotel Re! as it is a luxury boutique hotel and it is very affordable to stay in this hotel. Nevertheless, cabbed down to the Outram Park and took the complimentary shuttle bus to the Hotel Re!. Once we reached the hotel lobby, we were thrilled as the hotel is colourful and a combination of retro themed hotel.

Proceed to the counter and paid up the security fee. Received the key and our room is on level 4. Managed to snap some pictures in the lift and took selfie from our camera. Reached our room and my sister just went to the bed and lies on the bed, I followed after that. Well, the room is small but quite compact. The most that caught my eye is the design of our room, nevertheless we unpacked our things and proceed to take a rest for a while before going to Vivocity for lunch.

Vivocity. Had our lunch at Long John Silver and shopped around the mall. It felt that we are on holiday but it is just Singapore. Shopped till we dropped and managed to buy clothes as it is on sale. So happy that we go straight to shop for our dinner/supper at the supermarket. I told my sister that we are getting fat as we bought junk food and just junk food and sweet drinks.

Proceed back to the hotel by the shuttle bus and went back to the hotel to take a bath before eating our dinner and watched our Malay drama. Talked about life with sister as we can bond closely as sister and brother as we need more time to share our problems and secrets. Nevertheless, I had a great time with my sister for a day. Went to sleep at 12 and woke up for breakfast at 7am.

Shocked that we woke up at 8am and luckily 9.30am is the last time to consume our breakfast. Ate breakfast and went back to our room and stayed while watching tv and played our laptop before checking out at 1pm. Checked out and went back home by cab. We felt that it is not enough so we decided to try one more hotel in January which will be in Changi. Hope my lovely reader will stay tune to my post on January for my another staycation.

Before I end, I would like to say that our life is very precious so there is a need to make use of the time wisely and hope the best in what you do in life. Do read my next post at the end of the month. (: