R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







GYM WITH MYSELF!!}
Friday 28 November 2014 | 16:37 | 0Comment

GYM! I have decided to take a gym membership on the 15 November 2014. What made me decide to have this gym membership? Oh well, I guess the people around me convince me to give it a try and I am proud to make this decision but I hope the best for myself as I have one year membership with the gym I enrolled myself with. I just need to see the improvement for another 3 more months till one year. With all my determination and endurance, I am very particular that I can do it with my own support and also the people around me. I will hope that everything will goes smoothly.

School at the other hand is getting stressful as always and I am very stress that I ate a lot and gaining weight till I have to just relax myself to do what I need to do. I am proud till now that I am felt that I have endure myself with the workload given by my studies and nevertheless, with the help of my course mates and friends around me, I can do my best to excel in studies. I do ask help from my parents and they are supporting with my decision and hope with their support, my three year of University life will be an enjoyable one.

Work in terms of tutoring and working retail part time can be manage and I am enjoying it right now as first, the pay I got is awesome and can be able to save and another thing, I am able to use the money for myself. To see the fact, I made decision to quit my retail part time jobs in the month of February to focus more on my study while for my tuition, I will still continue and see how it goes from there.

With my life is occupied with studies and work, I have to have time spent with my family and friends so they wont be left out as they are my pillars of strength to live my life to the fullest and not only that, I love to be SINGLE! Being single is fun and you don't have any restrictions to do what you want to. I know time will come and maybe I will find someone in the future. Do keep reading my post and I am happy that my readers will give me their support as always. This Sunday (30 November), I will be going to Hoobastank Concert with my bff Nadirah Jamadi. Will update it on my weekly post and hope you will like it. See you in my next post!