R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







TO THE LEFT AND ONLY TO THE LEFT}
Friday 10 October 2014 | 20:01 | 0Comment

10 October. Time flies and it is already going to be the mid of October. Oh well, just need to continue life as usual. To my readers, it may shocked you for the moment as why am I blogging so early in the month and not on the end of the month. Well, I think that I need to connect myself more with my readers so I decided to share what's happening in my life currently.

School is practically fine for me and at the mean time, I just need to focus more on my studies right now and stop procrastinating myself by doing things that I should not do. Bored aye thinking of school all day. Oh well, a life as a full time undergraduate student.

Celebrating Hari Raya Haji with my family and relatives. It is a norm for my family to connect well with our relatives. We will talk about everything under one roof and shared whatever news. Hence, it is a joyous occasion for me and my family.

To relax my mind, I just went to catch a movie with my sister "Good People". Let me tell you that the movie is straightforward and I will give a 4 out of 5. Thanks to The New Paper to give a chance for me to watch this interesting movie. #tnpsg As you all know that the movie is about one married couple who are in seriously in debt for all the right reasons and just need to find the money to pay up their debt and not having a child is also the main reason for them to work even harder so their life will not be in a mess. Not only that, their tenant died and they found 400,000 worth of money and decided to keep it on their own. From there, a series of unfortunate events happened to them but the ending was cool in the way how they managed to survive with a help of a old detective. Do watch it and I wont spoilt it. This is just the jeez of the movie.

 That will be all for now as I am occupied with school, tuition and my own life. I will share more in my next post which will be the end of October. Do stay tuned for it. (: