R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







BLESSFUL OCTOBER}
Sunday 26 October 2014 | 14:16 | 0Comment

Nothing much to update though but I will do my best to make my post to be more entertaining as possible. October gonna end real soon and time flies so fast that I didn't enjoy my month of October. Too many school test and assignments to be done and so less time to enjoy.

Well, I managed to watch the preview of Ouija. Thanks to Incinemas for the chance for me to catch it with my friend Didi J. Let me give my review about it. The movie was 4/5 as it is more better than the other horror movies that I watched during the year. Just that, the plot was twisted that made me wonder and how the climax of the movie made it more frightening as it is. So do watch it with your friend as the movie will require you can shock in between.

2 weeks term break is coming and I am delighted with this as I can just sleep late and wake up late but I need to start studying and revising what had been taught for the past 11 weeks. Woah. Almost 3 months of school and I feel that my Year 1 gonna end soon. 10 more weeks to my Prelims and 4 more months to my Year 1 exams. So fast that I didn't know that it is getting more stress than ever. All the best to me!

Weather is always making me feel so hot that even though I wore only tee and shorts, the heat are unbearable that I perspired profusely and the only thing in my mind will be Water.. literally cold water. HAHA! Oh well, just that my makeup will be ruined within 2 hours under the sun.

Heads up for November:
Staycation to RE! Hotel
Swimming/Yoga Lesson
Annual Shopping Spree
TEST TEST TEST
and many more.

The post for this month is short as I have already blogged previously and I hope to keep on blogging for every 2 weeks in a month. It will be a goal for me to achieve. So folks, see you in my next post and if you have enquiries, email me rudyfarhan91@gmail.com. Thanks and Happy Reading.