R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







BARE IT ALL!!}
Saturday 27 September 2014 | 21:42 | 0Comment

One year Anniversary for my blog. I hope that my readers will love my posts even though I am not good in blogging and more. Let me start by saying I am very overjoyed that I managed to blog even though I am busy.

September is the month of joy and sorrow!! Why I said so? Let recap on what I did in the month of September. I went to school for a month now and I felt that the pressure in the University is getting heavier each day. Assignment piled up and I think I could not catch up especially on the killer modules such as Maths and Economics. I also don't know why I need to do this modules as I am in Business and Management Course. So yeah, life is getting boring each day with school. As for now, I am juggling between school, tutoring and work at the same time. It had been hard for me but I managed to overcome this for a month. As I think back again, my life is mundane as my time is limited. The only time I can enjoy will be on Sunday, but only some Sunday as I have to attend my make up class for my religious studies; no time to complete it while serving the nation.

Made some friends along the way and managed to study together as it is hard to find new friends as some of them have their own group of friends either from poly or junior college. So yeah, at least I got someone to go lunch and study together. Maybe time will tell if I am able to make more friend especially guys as I guess I need one. Oh my! I am being slutty here but why not? So hope the best in myself for the 3 year in SIM.

Teaching a primary two kid who do not have basic foundation of Malay is killing me but I took up the challenge because I want to show that I can be sure that I can help this kid to understand Malay and pass his exam at least. I taught him for a month and I could see slightly improvement in him and glad to say that I did my best here. Oh well, I remembered the time I taught this Indian kid Malay and he got 80% on his exam, make me proud as first, he is not Malay and secondly, I drilled him too much assignment and rephrasing English to Malay word. What a memory! For now, let see how it goes and this is also to help me to start focusing on teaching rather than working in retail.

Retail! This word make me ponder quite some time as I guess I been in this industry since polytechnic and switching to different brand after another as the pay is not that good and some customer is annoying at some point in time that I cannot endure it but luckily, manage to stay on to make current job for 3 months. Shocking much right? Why I say so? This is because I only managed to stick to one job for 2 months the longest. So hope to stay with this job for another 3 months maybe before getting a new job or stick to the tutoring which I like to do the most.

This month is a special month for me as I am celebrating my 23th birthday. Oh my! I am getting old each day and I dislike to grow old but it is reality. To me, age doesn't matter for now. The only thing I will focus on getting my dream career and home. Simple celebration prepared by my lovely siblings and awesome mum. Got a sushi cake and dinner at Swensens. The best part was the present that I long to have it. A Classic St Andrews Daniel Wellington Watch. Looks so chic and manly! Love the present from my siblings and mum! Thanks a lot! Muacks!

Strip! I went to do my monthly boyzilian waxing. Felt so fabolous that I cant imagine. Why I did this? I think not only women want to look awesome but guys too also. I guess some guys feel it is taboo to do this because either they are shy or they think it is a woman's thing to do. Oh well, my personal opinion to the guys out there, it is time to experience it yourself and know that the hair down there will make your part to look smaller and without it, you will go wow! looking good bro!
Give it a try and you will be shocked till the urge to do it monthly will increase. I think your partner will like it. Now, I am thinking to do IPL soon.

What's next? October is coming. Lots of things to do and plan. Maybe going for a short vacation in the month of October or stay caption. Will tell you in my next post. Thanks for reading and looking forward to my next post.