R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







UNDERGRADUATE LIFE!!}
Sunday 24 August 2014 | 21:11 | 0Comment

August 2014. Life as an undergraduate student. It had been a roller coaster month for me as I am very occupied with my studies and juggling part time work at the same time. Well, why am I still working as what you guys will wondering? Basically, I need to have savings for my future and I cant depend all on my parents as they have put in a lot of money on my education and my daily necessities. It is time to be independent aye and at least I will not worry if in three years time, I can use it while waiting for my career to begin. Tough life though in Singapore where the standard of living is getting high each year and for myself to come from the middle income family, suffer a slight burden. Lucky that I know how to survive and only spent on what I really needs.

University of London is where I am studying now and taking Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business and Management is very challenging degree to earn. I have no background on this degree unless the Management part in which I studied during my poly life. Not only that, the environment at school is much more intense as to make friends, it is hard to find any who are willing to sit and study because everyone will just end their lecture and goes back home/work rather to only study after the school ends. For myself, I am very fortunate to meet one friend which shockingly older than me by 12 years and she is married with three children. Felt that she managed to still continue studying even though having to take care of her children. Kudos to her. One month going to end soon and proud to say that I am surviving now.

Apart of my studies, I am also teaching Bahasa Melayu for this primary school kid. It is tough for me because I have stopped teaching for two years to the nation calling. Now, it is time to sharpen my Malay language and started to read through the syllabus as every year, the syllabus keeps changing and to stay on par is quite hard unless you are really a Malay teacher. Hope this four months of teaching will be alright and hope I can still teach Malay for the upcoming year.

Quite a boring month but I will update you on my life out from school/work. I manage to start going to the gym and exercising is quite crucial for me as I need to stay fit and fabulous as I am envious of some guy who had the built and endurance. If only I have the body, I will surely be fabulous and awesome! Not only that, got the cheek to make this kind of friends. Well, they served as my motivation to be the one I want to be. For now, let do it step by step aye!! That all for the post and I will post my September in two parts. One is my birthday post and another one will be the sum up of the month of September. Have a great weekends!