R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







SIMPLE LIFE!!}
Sunday 26 January 2014 | 16:53 | 0Comment

January is coming to the end!! I am glad that the days passed by so fast until the day I will shout FREEDOM. For now, it is down by 4 months and I cant wait for the day to come by. Let shall proceed to the topic about simple life. I am leading a simple yet comfortable life as I come from a middle income family and am proud of it. Yes, it may be true that I might be above average at some point in time but this is just an extra income come from my hard work which people did not know about it. Nevertheless, I am proud that this simple life is more comfortable as compared to more complicated life that other people lead.

I have done up on my university application for both NTU and SIM while awaiting for their reply by April. I hope I can get both at the same time and hope that I can choose the course that I prefer and from there, I will be work hard to get my degree. Oh how life it is. I am excited for this and to be sure I have another thing in my mind right now with my lovely bff Nadirah aka DIDI. I hope our plan will be a success and hope the achievement will be sweet.

This year looks bright for me as I have a lot in my mind right now but the most things I am looking forward to go Europe with my mum and my sis. That is what we have planned since 2012. Now, it is time to execute the plan. Whee.. Hope it will bring a close bonding with them for the year 2014.

For my relationship wise, I guess I am not that ready as I am here to explore more male and female friends and I hope I can be socially involved with more people out there. I had a crush now and the person is adorable and able to accept the way I am but just that I guess we shall be friends from now. I told my parents about it and they think it will be a good idea to have more friends than being in a relationship. My parents always want the best for me and I hope to give the best for them one day in term of getting the right person in life. No rush here.

I am glad that all have been the way I have planned and I am now awaiting for the right time to be sure that I can tell people out there who am I really are. This things might be a good or a bad one for them and hope they will accept it as I am the only one who can make my life change for the best. To end this, I would like to wish all my Chinese friend "Happy Chinese New Year".