R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







POST CELEBRATION}
Tuesday 24 December 2013 | 21:51 | 0Comment

Eve of Christmas. Stay home. This time of the year, I would be staying at home as my parents are busy with their work. I am not sad but just that proud of them working hard to be what they are now. Life must goes on once again. 7 more days to 2014. I am so anticipating on it. I cant take it anymore. I need my life back.

5 more months to end of my service and I really want to enjoy my life and all. Tmr will be the Christmas Day and lucky for me, I have my grandma with me and enjoy the festive season with her. Merry Christmas to all.

To end this post, I will enjoy the last few days of 2013 with a memorable day spent with my family and my best friends. With that, just wait for my post on 31 December 2013. See you then.