R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







LIFE AS I SEE IT!!}
Sunday 15 December 2013 | 19:28 | 0Comment

Mid December. 16 more days to 2014. Time flies so fast that the year 2013 is coming to the end. Long time since I updated my blog as I am preoccupied with my work and social life. Not only that, I had to be away from social media for almost 2 and half weeks because of my phone malfunction. Nevertheless, I am happy that there is no obstruction in me using the phone 24/7.

So what am I doing now is that I am going to prepare some of my things for school next year and also doing some work before ending my 2 years of National Service. I have 5 more months to bear with it and hope to live life to the fullest. I have lots of achievement to go with and more travelling with my family and friends. Hope that 2014 will be a good year for me.

For now, my plan is simple. Going to celebrate my Christmas with my family, preparing to end my 4 years of religious diploma. Alhamdulilah!! And to touch up my meet up session with some of my friends and lastly, preparing 2014 as fresh chapter of my life.

I am blessed to have a wonderful life with all the love and care within my family and friends. I am so pleased that everyone had grown up to be what they are now. My parents are proud with me going to University next year, my sis Ruhilda working full time and pursuing her diploma soon, my bro to complete his Higher Nitex studies before proceeding to diploma and my two youngest sister going to polytecgnic and Secondary 2. I hope the year 2014 will be blessed one. Amin.

My life is incomplete without them and friends around me are always there for me. Shu Yi, Nadirah, Selva, Valerie, Rayson, Khayrul and the list goes on. Now that I want to make more male friend as compared to this year I had a couple of girl friend. It is time for a change.

With that, I will end my post and hope to post something on the 31st December. Will be updating on my resolution 2014 and more. Peace out.