R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!}
Wednesday 1 January 2014 | 01:01 | 0Comment

2014. The year that I am looking forward to as it is the start of my life. Why am I saying that because 5 more months to complete my service. I am very fortunate that this year will be awesome with all the things I have plan. Before saying out my resolution for the year 2014. Let reflect on my 2013.

2013. Life was pretty hard for me as my year are spent serving the nation mostly but I am glad that I met a lot of good people along the way. I would say that I have made a few close friends. Hope it will stay as it is.

Not only that, my family is the most important asset to me. They gave me endless encouragement and advice to preserve in what am I doing. I am proud to have them as my family. They are my pillars of my life and without them, I am no way to look forward in what am I doing. May Allah bless them.

Best friends are also part of my life. They are always there for me whenever I need them and they would also listen to my problems and all.

2013 was a bit dull for me as I do not travel so much and shop much with my current state and money was always the problem. Manage to go at least 3 holidays which I thought is good for me.

Lastly, I changed and learnt new things in the year 2013 and I am proud to say that I have been a lot of challenges and manage to overcome it. Congrats to myself. May Allah bless me. Amin..

Now to 2014. My resolution is short and simple.
- to achieve a lean and healthy body.
- to travel to Europe
- save up my money more.
- to have more guys friends.
- to complete my degree
- to be above average
- to be socially involved to society

There is what I wanna achieve in my 2014 and the year progress, my resolution will be more challenging. I hope that my 2014 will be an awesome year for me. Insyaallah.