R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







SOCIAL LIFE!!}
Sunday 10 November 2013 | 19:37 | 0Comment

It is nearing to the mid of November and I have a lot to catch up with my social life more. Basically, I have been busy with my other life which I cant wait to end it by May 2014.

To catch up with my life, I went to Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City for my tea time. The rating is about 8. Love the ambience there and comfy seat. Bought croissant and caramel with sugar coating bread and a cup of Mocha. Love the bread there. Will come again if possible. Time to hunt down some cafe.

Apart from that, I would like to congratulate myself for getting a marksman as it took me time to focus on getting the entitlement. Sure I am proud of myself.

Next, I have been yearning to shop but to see the budget for the month is not enough. I have decided to wait till next month as end year sales will be around so I can just splurge it all.

For now, I will remain broke till the next month. With that, shall blog again in one week time. (: Cheers.