R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







NOVEMBER!!}
Saturday 2 November 2013 | 19:45 | 0Comment

November!! Two more months ago to the year of 2014. It is cool to know that something will be fast and glad that the year of 2013. What is my plan for this month?

I would say that this month is just a normal month as I need to go through this month bravely. I just hope the time will fly by quickly and anticipating for the December to come.

This post will be dull as I have yet to know what will happen. With this, I would end the post by saying: Life is unpredictable but always think positive to make sure that your life will change towards time.