R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







VACATION: KL}
Monday 7 October 2013 | 18:39 | 0Comment

Time to rest and decided to go KL on 5 Oct with my cray cray. It was an one day staycation at Shangrila Hotel KL. Why I planned to go there because it is near and been months I last went there. As usual, took an hour flight to KL by Air Asia to save cost. Lucky it was an hour flight or else I will go crazy. First time taking this make me realise that I should stick to my Singapore Airlines.

Check in to Shangrila and washed up before heading out.Went to KLCC and Pavilion for lunch and shopping. The crowd was minimal. Ate Chilli as Singapore is non halal and to see that Chilli in KL was affordable and bottomless drink. What? I loved it so much.

Proceed to do window shopping as nothing much as what KL have, Singapore will sure have it. Head back to hotel to freshen up and went for tea.

Tea time at Starhill was cool and ambience was pretty calm. After tea, whats next? Dinner please.

Dinner at Skybar was magnificent and love the view from the Traders Hotel. Boy, I felt so lucky to be there. Catching up with my friends and the music is fantastic. After that, back to hotel and fell asleep due to tiredness. Done for the day.

Last day at KL was short and sweet. Ate at Bulgogi Bros for lunch. It is a korean halal restaurant and the price per person was 30 Singapore dollars. Proceed to hotel and pack before heading back to Singapore.

It was 36 hours trip to KL and I would go there again next year. Love it!! Back to reality.