R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







THE HAJ}
Tuesday 15 October 2013 | 15:44 | 0Comment

10 Zulhijjah. Today marks the Hari Raya Haji. This special day marks the month in which all the Muslim around the world celebrating and remembering the story behind this special day. Well, it is a long story and I would not talk about it.

As usual, my relatives would visit my grandmother and a small gathering is what we need to strengthen our family relationship. True that! Life is unpredictable and we would not know when we will be gone. Nevertheless, we should appreciate what we have now.

Note: I just love to know that bonding is important and why we need to understand people around me is precious.

After all the post, I would like to wish Eid al Adha Mubarak to all my Muslim friends and those around the world.