R U D Y F A R H A N

RUDY FARHAN


" LIFE IS LIKE A FASHION RUNAWAY "
" WE NEED TO DO OUR OWN CATWALK TO IMPRESS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU "



FOR ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING PRESS OPPORTUNITIES/ADVERTORIAL/REVIEWS CAN BE DIRECTED TO rudyfarhan91@gmail.com







BROKE!!}
Friday 25 October 2013 | 20:00 | 0Comment

October is the month which I spent on presents, food and clothes. I wish that my money will be unlimited but it is just a dream. Money is root of evil and give happiness? I dont think so as it is up to individual to think where, when or how money evolves around us.

The point I wanna share is that I need to start saving more money and invest some of it to make sure the money will be always there for you. Oh well, there will be always ways to earn the money.

So back to my story, I am officially on a tight budget this last week of October and waiting for money to come by just like that. So time to be on diet and shop less. That all for my post.

Note to self: Treasure the moment with your loved ones as they will be always be with you all the time and importantly, Allah will always be there whenever we seek help from him or not.